BOSELON® VCI Film
AICELLO CORPORATION introduced BOSELON® as the world's first Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting (VCI) film in 1969. Starting with the automotive, heavy machinery and steel, BOSELON® is used in a wide variety of industries. Volatile corrosion inhibitors encapsulated in BOSELON® continuously vaporize from the film, forming an active protective molecular membrane on the metal surface and effectively preventing the formation of rust.
Characteristic of BOSELON®
- Corrosion inhibiting effect is immediate and long-lasting.
- The transparent film allows contents to be easily identified and inspected.
- Choose from a variety of film grades based on customer application and specifications.
- Corrosion inhibition and packaging are completed in a single process, minimizing labor cost and maximizing productivity.
- BOSELON® is ideal for use on automated packaging lines.
- Polyethylene based BOSELON® films are recyclable; and toxic gas is not generated during incineration.
BOSELON® Corrosion Inhibiting System
BOSELON® has volatile corrosion inhibitors encapsulated within the film, which makes it the optimal packaging film for rust prevention.
Volatile corrosion inhibitors are steadily released by heat and those gas vapors cover the surface of the metal to prevent corrosion from occurring.
As such, simply by wrapping products with BOSELON®, the volatile corrosion inhibitors will release from the film, penetrate incoming water molecules and form a protective molecular membrane on the metal surface. This allows rust prevention and packaging to be completed in a single process.
BOSELON® is the world's first Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting (VCI) film, commercialized by AICELLO CORPORATION in 1969. Over the next 50 years, BOSELON® has defined VCI Film, becoming the most trusted brand and taking the leadership in VCI packaging materials.
AICELLO CORPORATION has maintained a strong dedication to safety from the start of BOSELON® ´ s development on. In accordance with global safety regulations, Aicello has released information such as rust prevention chemical component names, construction and content amount to adhere to the Chemical Substance Control Law in Japan and the CAS No. (Chemical Abstract Service) in the US.
The BOSELON® Advantage for Distribution
- Displays excellent cost performance.
- Improve workability and production capacity
- Reduce both administrative and scrap costs